Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Visit From MSU Exchange Students

Liam and I were in a group with Ren and Zhenzhen (pronounced Jingjing).
I forgot how to write my adjective in pinyin, but my adjective was "stressed."
We talked about what American high school was like (the classes and how credits work) and we asked them a little bit about college. Both of us added them on WeChat!
We took them to the cafeteria, the foreign language hallway, the gymnasium, a couple of art rooms, and a couple of science rooms. They took a lot of pictures!
I felt like it was a very fun class period. It was a lot of fun to teach people about stuff that was mundane to us, because people don't really consider that things that are mundane to them are extraordinary to others. I hope it was enlightening and educational for them!

8 comments:

  1. I'm copying you now but I wasn't earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that the exchange was fantastic. I really got along with Doudou and you guys already look as if you are perfect friends, like you belong in, "The Breakfast Club."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that the exchange was fantastic. I really got along with Doudou and you guys already look as if you are perfect friends, like you belong in, "The Breakfast Club."

    ReplyDelete